| Hi everyone! Here is a beauty blog for you girls! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sometimes we get so busy with our daily lives and yet we forget that Life is really short and we have to just chill for a time. I had ...
-
Lately I have been addicted to Bohemian looks because of Nicole Richie, Ashley Tisdale, Mary kate Olsen and Vanessa Hudgens. Boho brow...
-
Hello guys! Meet my bff since grade school Raiza! If you want a dentist just message me, she's quite good! Always top notcher in class...
About Me

I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(210)
-
▼
February
(13)
- MACAU EXPERIENCE
- Hongkong Disneyland!
- How to earn while blogging! - Nuffnang
- Trying Out Gyaru Inspired-Hongkong Fashion
- My Hongkong Winter Outfits Feb 13-18 2012
- CHANEL inspired sunglasses
- You are not SaveD from Cheating
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE
- Korean Skin in 2 minutes :)
- My flowy skirt :)
- Instant Chemistry :)
- Mosbeau White Underarm and Inner Thigh Cream Review
- Fashion # 25 Kim Kardashian Inspired Look :)
-
▼
February
(13)

Post a Comment