Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Lately I have been addicted to Bohemian looks because of Nicole Richie, Ashley Tisdale, Mary kate Olsen and Vanessa Hudgens. Boho brow...
-
Hi Everyone! I am a very creative person. I just love doing creative stuff, make up, coloring, acting, singing, dancing, public speaking,....
-
Hello guys! Meet my bff since grade school Raiza! If you want a dentist just message me, she's quite good! Always top notcher in class...
About Me

I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(210)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Fashion Post: Candy Colors
- Relationship 101: Stale Donuts
- OOTD: MULLET SKIRT FOR WORK!
- The New Sex and the City
- Zen Inspired Wedding
- Friday Night with my Addictions
- Window Shop with Me!
- On the Go Mommy!
- Fashion Post/ Sushi/ Richard Guttierez and Marian ...
- My Kadayawan 2012
- Saturdate Look:Cheetah and Red
- My Urban Outfitters Wishlist
- Budget Barbie PH New Arrivals!
- Happyprincessz: Random Outfits: Aug 9-11
- Good Find: Accessorize Hair Accessory
- The Healing/Gustea's restau/Green Coffee with Cherry
- Budget Barbie PH Dresses Part 2 for Sale on Facebo...
- Fashion Post/Bonchon/Brave!
- Dresses for Sale on Budget Barbie PH on Facebook!!!!
- Friday Night Date!
- My New BB cream/Foundation Routine
-
▼
August
(21)












Post a Comment