Quite surprised with what happened on Dexter. Debra tried to kill him then saved him after. It is one of the best scenes ever. So thrilling...Definitely a very nice last season of my favorite show. I love it so much. I will miss him.
Everything is sooo awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Lately I have been addicted to Bohemian looks because of Nicole Richie, Ashley Tisdale, Mary kate Olsen and Vanessa Hudgens. Boho brow...
-
Hi Everyone! I am a very creative person. I just love doing creative stuff, make up, coloring, acting, singing, dancing, public speaking,....
-
Hello guys! Meet my bff since grade school Raiza! If you want a dentist just message me, she's quite good! Always top notcher in class...
About Me

I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!


Post a Comment