my revised blonde eyebrow routine

Saturday, October 15, 2011
Hey everyone! Im back to  my beauty blog! Before I start, lately been having problems with my lower ab, since I have a 5 day stint in SG, I drank Baileys for 5 days, and i did'nt expect ill have the flab. lol. I'm also in a rut from exercising.. too much exploring of my tab. lol, so, I'll also have a diary on my diet too.  Goodluck to me!

anyway, I had been planning to have my beauty products routine as my blog and the best blush ons out there, but I decided to blog about my PASSION for eyebrows. lol This is my new everyday routine.


I discovered this eyebow pencil because of my love from gyarus so I tried Saizen's eyebrow pencil. It costs only P85 on Ayala Abreeza Mall. It looks really good on me. In revlon or any beauty products, it costs around P800. (budget girl, right?)
Of course my brown eyebrow mascara from Etude House! (P400)


blonde magic!


I'm so sorry about the nails.. lol im so low maintenance in terms of my nails! It's removed na now! Promise! :) Peace for all the haters out there..  :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG! u blog was sooo awesome and love reading it! cant wait for the next post hereeee:) have a great days! :)

    ReplyDelete