For my 301st blogpost,I decided to post my first Mommy blog!
So what would I write about?
Of course, How I got rid of the baby weight? !!!
I had my first child at 22. Imagine, just right of starting my career. So I decided right before then that I should be back in shape in the fastest way I can.
I researched while I was pregnant, so what I did was:
2. Oatmeal diet for brekky and dinner.
3. Protein diet for lunch less rice.
4. Put abdominal binder for the whole month.
5. Just be active.
6. get enough sleep.
7. Stay away from sweets.
I got to my pre-pregnancy shape after a month. But I had alopecia on my hair. So it was not a good diet route. So If I were you, breastfeeding is the way to go and just relax. :)
My hair grew back normal after a year pa..
Exercise but not as soon as possible.. :)
Hope you learned from my very first mommy blog!
As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities ...
Hi everyone! Here is a beauty blog for you girls! Late last year, I had a beauty problem. Because of constant shaving, my underarm look...
Thank God its Friday!!! I promised for more beauty reviews so I therefore start my first beauty review of the year. So the make up artist/...
I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
- ► 2013 (89)
- Mommy Blog: How I did not get Stretchmarks after P...
- Forever 21 Opening in Davao---Jollibee also :)
- Mommy Blog: How I lost weight after Pregnancy
- Shopping/Styling for Forever 21 Cocktail Chic Them...
- How I make my OWN Milk tea
- I ROCK in red
- Styling a special friend - Cherry Maning
- BBPH Style Inspiration: Hot School Girl
- Rocker Chic
- Bite me like an Orange
- Bluer than blue
- Extremely Busy Friday!
- Peace + Love
- House on a Prairie Inspired Look
- Cafe Laguna date with Cherry my Barbie
- My Encounter with the Lord Experience
- Friday Boyish Look
- Vintage Day 5: Looking back
- Pink and Blue
- Vintage Day 4: Cold 1940's Tuesday
- Vintage Day 3: Boho Rock Look
- Sexy Black Pictorial
- Vintage Day 2: Florals and Pink
- Vintage Day 1: 70's Dress
- ▼ September (24)