Maitre Chocolatier Review and Bonding with my pretty mommy friend Jorcie

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Me and my friend went to Chocolatier at Abreeza Mall to fascinate our sweet talk and to have some girl talk.

Talking about being a mommy, beauty and business.


I'm sorry for the poor looking pics.. i dunno what happened to the website and I try to post a blog everyday, and I don't want to download another pic, it made me repost pics 3 times and now, I give up. LOL

yummy chocolate dip with some fruits



The pizza with chocolates.. it is yummy and heavy for my stomach at the same time.It made me feel full after 2 slices.

You might think that it is very expensive there but all in all the price of the pizza and choclates and fruit dip was only P570 pesos, I was so full and we did not order drinks because the chocolate dip was so sweet.. the ambiance was super duper nice.. My score for the restaurant would be 9/10.

Me and Jorcie before the brownout and the rain.

mwah!


Post a Comment