Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Wow! It's already Friday! How time flies so fast! So excited for the weekend! I'm planning on some alone time to get a surprise...
-
I'm a city girl at heart, but spending this special day in the farm with the Zamora family is so freakin fun and cool. Alrighty, ...
-
My Burgundy nails last week.. super vampy! Trying to make my nails long for the wedding! When in doubt, I use Purple cream shado...
About Me

I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(210)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Budget Barbie PH Bag Collection
- Blue and Leather
- Forever 21 SM Lanang Super Sale
- What I Love: Green Barley
- Artwork and Pedicure
- Safari Puddle
- I'm Back!
- Family day!
- The Invitation By Oriah Mountain Dreamer (an India...
- Chicken Central Project
- Dainty Nude
- Mint and White Flowers
- Bangkok Preview: Horse Prints
- 5 Ways to Misery
- Avon Moisture Rich in Lava Love Review
- Floral Peplum
- Nautical Peplum
- HAIR INSPIRATION
- Dotted.
- Busy Monday!
- Sunday
- My new Fave Lippie: 4U2 Envy in 04
- Street Style
-
▼
November
(23)


Post a Comment