Mint and White Flowers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Happy Wednesday Everyone! Here's my look today for some errands.

I went to meet up with my new business partner.

sexy back!

Shoes: Charles and Keith

With my hubby, super simple and humble. He makes me happy and we are business partners. Everyday we do business together, we love, we fight, we care, we work, we do everything together everyday! The good thing about it is that we love what we do, and we get to be with our son all the time. Love you hubby.



1 comment:

  1. I love your look!
    I think your floral looks very nice and feminine.
    And it's in mint! --One of my favorite colors :)

    I wish to follow you in GFC , however, I cannot find any button though ;(
    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete