Floral Peplum

Thursday, November 8, 2012
Hi everyone! Here comes our weekly bonding pics with Cherry Maning.
We went to Grab-A-Crab and we saw awesome quotes written all over the restaurant. So nice!

We did not plan that we wear green today!

Pretty Cherry. She looks like she's not in Davao here.


Cute pic! 
We invited Annmarie to come with us. (She's actually my childhood friend and she's the reason I was able to contact Cherry to be a model of my Budget Barbie PH)

nice ambiance. 
yummy crab! 
Super yummy food!

I love this! How I wish I can make a quote that will be written in someone's heart. LOL

our favorite restaurant so far! Now for the outfit post!
Corset and Skirt fro Budget Barbie PH

Please buy the Peplum Skirt on BBPH! 
Smokey eyes and nude lips look!
Hope you love my colorful look today! Budget Barbie PH!



Post a Comment