You want to be miserable? Then follow this steps!
1.Cling to entitlement. The world owes you! You are entitled of everything in this world. Compromise and responsibility is not part of your life. You deserve it! If you don't get this, I'm sure you will be miserable.
Life owes you! You are here in this world to collect!
2. It's All Personal. Malicious intents are always there, in your family, friends and co-workers. Always assume.
3. Focus on your Problems. Always think about your problems. Make it a part of your daily life. Nurture the attitude that you can't really move on to anything unless it will be solved!
4.Magnify. Always make a big deal of everything! Think that every possible negative challenges in your life will eventually become a big problem. Every negative things that you think of will be your reality. It sucks!
5.No Thanks to Gratitude. Don't count your blessings! Your good health, loving family, career is something that you should NOT be thankful of. Don't be thankful to God. Wow! That's the best way to achieve it!
Misery loves Company! So share this to others! :)
http://www.aish.com/v/sp/49082446.html --FOR THE VIDEO :)
Hey readers! It's been awhile once again. Blogging is supposed to be my first love. But now, I am more into handling my business and b...
Thank God its Friday!!! I promised for more beauty reviews so I therefore start my first beauty review of the year. So the make up artist/...
As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities ...
I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
- ► 2013 (89)
- Budget Barbie PH Bag Collection
- Blue and Leather
- Forever 21 SM Lanang Super Sale
- What I Love: Green Barley
- Artwork and Pedicure
- Safari Puddle
- I'm Back!
- Family day!
- The Invitation By Oriah Mountain Dreamer (an India...
- Chicken Central Project
- Dainty Nude
- Mint and White Flowers
- Bangkok Preview: Horse Prints
- 5 Ways to Misery
- Avon Moisture Rich in Lava Love Review
- Floral Peplum
- Nautical Peplum
- HAIR INSPIRATION
- Busy Monday!
- My new Fave Lippie: 4U2 Envy in 04
- Street Style
- ▼ November (23)