Bejeweled

Sunday, December 9, 2012
Hey Guys! I love my look yesterday. I'm with Angelina Jolie look, black with emerald green stones. I also combined my necklace with black earrings. Don't you love it?

Don't you love Cherry's red necklace? My pasalubong from Manila. She combined it with Forever 21 polo. 
I finished my look with red lips for a more sophisticated look.

Chillin with her. I'm so stressed lately, I really need to breathe and relax.

Time to take a lot of girly pics! 

Cherryficlife.blogspot.com

Cherry's dessert.



Cherry said that I should take a pic with Superman coz I wore Supergirl costume last time.

Checking out books to read at Fully Booked.

Kisses


Then we decided to have a massage at our fave Oriental Touch! Then we went home. Girl time satisfaction. Love you besh!



Post a Comment