My first ever beauty haul! ;b

Thursday, July 28, 2011


My husband gave me a P2000 gift certificate from the Face Shop and I bought their new BB Cream, it has SPF 37 and whitening at the same time. It really is a good buy. Although its kind a expensive but it's big and your skin will look Koreanish. ;b
The Face Shop Professional Foundation in number 21. It costs around P450. For teens who wants to try foundation, this is definitely what I recommend. ;b


 Their nail polish costs P95 each. The quality is just the same with Etude House ;b






I went by Etude House (my favorite make up brand) and my brother in law gave this as a Birthday present. I really love the color it makes me feel young and fresh and it has an instant gloss on it. I thought it was the best pink lipstick ever but the problem was, it didnt last long. I have to reapply every 30 minutes. SO I guess I dont recommend this one.



Freebies from the Face Shop. I loved it! ;b Phytogenic Infinite Foundation is one of their best foundation! ;b




Skinny Jeggings from LEE!!! Super Sale from P1299 to P699. I am so happy! ;b

Post a Comment