amateur make up set :)

Friday, September 23, 2011
 my famous red lipsticks. I gave na some of my red lipsticks :) eto nlng naiwan :)
 my coastal scents 88 eye shadows :) for exploring ng mga make up colors :)
 my awesome make up brushes. I bought this in manila trinoma :) P1200 only!
 eyelashes mode.. make sure you dont use it more than 3 times!
 my make up in a magulo mode :)


to my mother: ma, isa lng lips ko! ang rami mong binibigay! my mom buys lipstick when she is stressed, she also buys some for me! (how lucky am I?)
My orange set, it's either I mix them together or I use them one at a time!
my favorite, Blase Apricot of Revlon :)
from etude house :)
omg, my lipsticks! so many of them! I gave na some to my dearest friends. I guess they like to kiss me also! haha.. I love red, many shades of pink and orange! my favorite is the blase apricot of Revlon, with the green casing. Actually most of them was given by my ever supportive mom, and I'm incredibly happy!!! :) the last picture is from Etude House. It's my favorite, and people keep asking me what it is.. so okay! I will answer..no, I cant! because the package is in korean! lol! head on to your etude house and look for this shade nalng! lol..

Recently, I've been loving eyeshadows and eyeliners because it creates different looks for me. :) I love revlon so much!!! I wish they can give me free freebies for my advert! lol.. so have fun looking at my make up pictures! :)


Post a Comment