I constantly have reoccuring urinary tract infection. yes, and it's very common on women. I love eating salty food and sometimes I "pigil mode" my pee in public place. Also it is very likely to occur if we are sexually active. :) It gets me crazy every time I have it, it is so frustrating and I don't like it because it is so painful. What I do before is to take mefenamic acids and antibiotic. The last time I had it, I just finished my antibiotic, and there it goes, it happened again! Taking antibiotic is not good for the health and budget, so i tried this remedy I learned from our nursing course. Since it always reoccurs to me, I drink cranberry juice daily. I drink this everyday. I love this brand and I combine it with water because it is so purified. I haven't had UTI in about 4 months already :) I'm so happy. I hope it will help you girls too :)
Hey readers! It's been awhile once again. Blogging is supposed to be my first love. But now, I am more into handling my business and b...
As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities ...
Very cold time to go in Hongkong... good thing I was ready.. :) blazer given by my sis in law, scarf in Trinoma Manila Boots given by my K...
I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (210)
- I have a secret!
- Punong Restaurant Food Review At Panabo
- Beauty: Eyelash extension experience at La Core
- Razon's Halo Halo and Palabok review
- Our first run together
- amateur make up set :)
- editing my boring skinny jeans
- Cleaning my make up brushes!
- Urinary Tract Infection anyone?
- Fashion # 12 rocker chick look :)
- Fashion # 10 and 11 Black and white
- had fun with my cousin Chinee's 18th bday at gard...
- Liam's Filipiniana fashion show
- Bonding with my family :)
- out and about with my college barkada
- My first time trying barbie like lens
- Family Day at Tumble Tots
- ▼ September (17)