Fashion Post/Bonchon/Brave!

Saturday, August 4, 2012
Hi everyone! Saturdays and Sun = Family Day for us!

Simple look for the day! Nude blouse and denim shorts.

Cute belt given by my mom! Sketchers clogs from my aunt from NY also aunty cookie!


We went to SM to watch Brave!

It was soooo ggoodd... 10/10 for the movie! So fun, heartwarming everything! It's like the movie Brother Bear. I also loved that movie.
Tried out Bonchon chicken.

excited! Tried out the spicy and the sweet one.

All I can say is that is it yummy but will not come back wanting for more. 6/10. Fries is boring.

Hubby working and bonding with us at the same time. Always breaks our rule for family day! lol


Then Liam got a haircut and we decided to camwhore. I need a haircut too. But I can't decide what haircut pa. My hair is so long.. so heavy! Time to face the weekday again. Godbless!


Post a Comment