My New BB cream/Foundation Routine

Thursday, August 2, 2012


Hi Everyone! Me without make up! Trying on a new way to wear my BB Cream. For a more flawless look!

So I don't want to spend money on a Kabuki Brush,so I used a free brush from Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation.

My current BB Cream. Etude House Collagen. I still like Face Shop's BB Cream more.

Put BB Cream on your face.

Roll it out in circular motion, make sure it's very even.

How cute is my brush? LOL
Here you go! My flawless,porcelain look!

Me with just bb cream and no make up. When you look down Michelle's video, that is where I got my idea. :) Have a happy weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh..Okay! i been less on blogs for past few weeks. so i did miss some of you post here and how life been going on. bt here i am to catch out the latest frm you! :) i bet life after wedding n married definitely give you a best mood in the world right. heheheh:) btw, u did give some tips about Etude house product since still look for a new product for Foundation bb cream. Gonna try i out soon. it look nature on you. :) have a great day^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Alice! You better try this method! But I thing The Face Shop's BB cream is so much better than Etude House! :)

    ReplyDelete