Boracay Music Playlist

Tuesday, June 5, 2012





 Hi everyone! My recent trip to Boracay was so fun and memorable. It was the first time that I did not think about my body and wear all the outfits I wanted, and I actually wanted to have a tan which I never do. I love my white skin.. The night life is also very fun. The songs were so amazing, and my hubby and I researched and downloaded it so that our memories lasts a lifetime. I'm currently listening to it all the time. Hope you will try to listen to the songs too. You will feel our Honeymoon. LOL Most of the songs are from David Guetta.


Here you go..


The Boracay Music Playlist


Where Have You Been? - Rihanna

David Guetta and Kelly Rowland - Commander

David Guetta and Snoop Dog - Sweat

David Guetta feat. Will I am - Nothing Really Matters - my fave

David Guetta ft. Sia -Titanium -my ultimate fave

Gold Frapp - Ooh La La

Okay That's about it..

For my Emo songs while in the plane, I currently listen to:

Taylor Swift - Eyes Open

Christinna Perri - A Thousand Years

Hold me Now- Wayne Wonder - from our AVP on our wedding
and also 311 - Lovesong (Oldies but Goodies) lol





Post a Comment