Pedro's birthday at Park Inn Radisson Hotel Davao

Monday, April 15, 2013
 Hi everyone! I'm sharing some pictures from Saturday.. we had a blast preparing a surprise party for Lala's BF, Pedro.
 Meet Lala! We met last year, and we really had a spark! Lol. We got along so well. When she visits Davao, we really try to see each other. She's an international flight attendant.
 I love her coz she's so humble, gorgeous and very maalaga.
 This is the comfort room of the new hotel beside Sm Lanang. Standard room costs P4,200
 Picture taking while waiting for Pedro
 We bought everything in SM Lanang. Pedro has no idea that he will have a surprise party. My hubby Eric told him that he wants his company to buy a gym equipment. 

While they are at Sm, I "called Eric" because I have a package from a friend who was in Park Inn. He has to get it for me coz me and Lala are supposedly having our mani-pedi. hehehe. Lala and I was so happy that Pedro accompanied Pedro at the hotel.
 After the surprise pic
 epic surprise pic of Pedro
 Vain Pic! I love my earrings from my sis

 sexy Lala
 Pool Time!



 Fun fun fun

 Dinner at Yellow Fin... Pedro's Family owns the restaurant. They have 3 branches now. Torres, Ecoland and Lanang. Please do visit.










It was a tiring but fun time with  friends.


3 comments:

  1. you are so pretty :) Ganda talaga .I hope you can visit Manila soon .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely couples, lovely ladies pinay talaga!

    ReplyDelete