Banana Beach Resort Experience

Monday, May 6, 2013
Hi everyone! Just want to share my Banana Beach Resort Experience in Tagum, Davao Del Norte. I had fun but I definitely will not be back.
a. ) It's too far
b.) There are many beautiful pools in Davao already.
c.) The beach is not pristine.

But if you wanna try, its a very good experience if you want something new for a family bonding. The food was not that great but I was very impressed with the banana chips and the tuna sandwich, It was so yummy.



I had such a good time with my family. Hopefully me, mom, ate and my brother will have a simple swimming time somewhere in Davao soon.
We also tried checking out the river tour which was full of mangroves. LOL Nothing special about it.
Happy family!

together now! Me and my sister from Jeddah!

Hope I have a flat stomach like my sis! hehehe soon!


my loving partner!

my life!

my mother in law

the infinity pool

I love the pool so much!



wonderful view!
P750 per person but it is consumable so everything is worth it! :)

Go try to visit Banana Beach Resort!



Post a Comment