Uncertainty

Friday, May 10, 2013


 Don’t we all know the feeling of being uncertain for the future? It’s a very dark place to be in, and I had been there for some time.

Brought up with an average income family and the fear of being unemployed are one of the reasons that I used to get anxiety.

I am always wondering what will I do to remove that feeling?
I decided to be informed. I researched; I asked and took the risks.
I read on Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet, Francis Kong, Bo Sanchez, Suze Orman and Joel Osteen for guidance.

So now I’m living my life day by day and enjoying every minute of it.
It is very important to be informed so that you can live your life the way you want it to be.

Check out Youtube for videos, websites on how to save, invest and let the money work for you.
It’s a daily process for learning. You can be inspired and focus on what you want in your life when you are informed. I always read books and surf the net for weekly learning so that I will not be uncertain anymore.

Live your life the way you want it too! Happy weekend! :)


Post a Comment