Many Davaoenos are now having the time of their lives going here in the afternoon. Some for biking - children/adults, walking, jogging, or to some like me, family bonding and exercising all in one.
You don't have to enter the Park.. you just have to enjoy the road before it. Many Davaoenos love to have a health lifestyle! :)
We go there atleast twice a week. We have a lot of fun together. Indeed money can't buy everything. Family is so important and they are my jewels in life. I love them so much and I want to spend all my days with them.
Now I am peaceful, calm, happy, contented, determined and everything I ever wanted to be. Just one wish though, baby number two. :)
Hope you try going here with your family! Make sure to bring extra shirts, towels for your kids and lots of water. :)
As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities ...
Hey readers! It's been awhile once again. Blogging is supposed to be my first love. But now, I am more into handling my business and b...
Thank God its Friday!!! I promised for more beauty reviews so I therefore start my first beauty review of the year. So the make up artist/...
I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
- Maxi Dress Addict
- Beauty: Prestige Eyebrow Perfection Brow Shaping S...
- Going Boho Chic for Budget Barbie's First Fashion ...
- Mommy blog: It takes a village to raise a child
- Welcome to the World Stacy Claire Flores! :)
- Kuya Omar and Zusette Wedding Preview
- Banana Beach Resort Experience
- Out and About: Shopping for your Man
- Keeping Up with the Cancios
- Mommyblog: Simple Family Bonding in Davao
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2012 (210)