Lav my Lavender

Friday, June 14, 2013


 Hi Loves! I love my look yesterday. Me and my hubby went out on a date. It's been a while. I was so busy! :) I felt giddy and excited! :) I decided to have a wholesome look coz I rode a jeepney going to SM Lanang! We were so cute because he went first to downtown and its very impractical to drive another car since we will go home together. :) So while I was in the jeep my hubby texted me what I want for dinner etc, and it feels like college boyfriend-girlfriend days! haha. Then he said that while waiting for me he thought that I will wear something simple and not fashionable because I'm riding a jeep. Haha. He's wrong! :) I still want to impress him after seven years! Keep the romance alive baby!
 My outfit is from Forever 21 head to toe! Shoes from Aldo

#selfie!

we ate at Mandarin :) 
OMG I love the movie Man of Steel. It gave a unique storyline. The last Superman movie was so bad and boring and I was happy that this was good. And let me tell you that the Superman who portrayed Superman was sssooo freakin hot. OMG. Super duper hot. Ka-level with Thor but much more handsome. :)
I usually not attracted to other guys coz my hubby is the apple of my eye but Superman is so handsome!

Thank God its the weekend!

May Your Dreams Come True!
xoxo


Post a Comment