Olivia Palermo Inspired Outfit

Sunday, June 2, 2013
 As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities when she was Whitney Port's nemesis on the reality show, The City.
I also like Lauren Conrad but I like Olivia more. 
 Every thing she wears looks so classy and elegant. She combines pieces from high end- average brands like Topshop and Zara. (It's still expensive to me.)
Did you know that there are some rumors that our 'It Girl' Blair Waldorf was based on her? 
She denies it but its true. :)
I love her, a fashion icon, philantropist, and a businesswoman. :)
 Now for my outfit. Just a skater skirt that can also be used as a swimsuit. So functional. My cute black and pink blazer and a top given by my mom :)

You all know the bag, one of my favorites from Forever 21, shoes from Charles and Keith.
As I said, you don't need branded stuffs to look good. It's just a matter of confidence, resourcefulness and creativity. :)

May your Deams come true
xoxo


Post a Comment