Palawan Day 1. City Tour and Hibiscus Garden Inn

Friday, August 2, 2013



Hi everyone! :) Just want to share my Palawan experience. First, we decided to have the City Tour for only P600 each. For Liam, P300. There will be a very nice and accommodating tour guide and a nice van with 10 of us tourists in it. It was so fun!

We are ready for you Palawan!
Just arrived in Hibiscus Garden Inn! Such a nice and peaceful place to stay in. Score: 9/10. The price was great! P1,800. The food was affordable. Very quiet and big rooms.They also have airport transpo for free. :)
Most of all, its number 1 hotel in tripadvisor.com! :)
my son super duper excited!
My OOTD everything f21!

okay so my top is big. I did not know my size is small! I got medium!
First we went to the church!



Famous church in Palawan.

Then we went pasalubong shopping.





We practiced making native Filipino crafts.

We went to Butterfly garden!


Here are true Palawan ethnic tribes.
My son was sick that time. I was so tired and exhausted taking care of him. It's dadas turn now!




Eeeeeewwww
Woah!
Then we went to a crocodile park!




Mitra's Ranch is next! Beautiful view!


We had our lunch in Hibiscus inn with this yummy pizza!







Then last but not the least, Baker's Hill









It was such a memorable, fun family experience! With free food, crafts and super duper affordable! :)


Post a Comment