But life is not always what I expected it to be.. My mom has to go to New York for work, me and my dad was not in good terms for years. I was miserable at times but I am still grateful.
Then my kuya tried his luck in Manila for work, so it's only my sister and me here in Davao.
If you look at me, it seems like I was happy but I'm not. I miss them so much. They are reason why I am here in this world, and of course, it does not help the fact that me and my dad are not in good terms.
Then this wonderful guy came, my prince charming.. He makes it a point to make me happy. He is always there for me.. He loved me unconditionally... Then our bundle of joy came.. which made our life even more colorful and our love even more stronger..
Then, my bestfriend, my sister has to go.. she's now in Jeddah...
So, right now, it's only me..
Sometimes makes me feel sad, but I have to count my blessings. I have a great husband, healthy son, a loving and accepting in-laws, business to manage, work that gives time to do what I love.
They are also not gone, I can fb, call, text my mom, ate and kuya. Thank God for it!
This year, it has been a great year for me because me and my dad is in good terms.
My life is not perfect, but I am still grateful that life has been good to me.
I know I deserve it...I've been through some rocky situations.
Thank you God for your blessings. I give all the glory back to you.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Hey readers! It's been awhile once again. Blogging is supposed to be my first love. But now, I am more into handling my business and b...
Thank God its Friday!!! I promised for more beauty reviews so I therefore start my first beauty review of the year. So the make up artist/...
As much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, I also love Olivia Palermo. I started following her fashion and activities ...
I love being a mom, wifey, daughter, sister. I love fashion and make-up to express myself. To expand my creativity, I decided to have a clothing store, Budget Barbie PH. I own Chicken Central and Glam Goddez Salon. I also love writing and photography. Lovin my life!
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (210)
- New Year Wishes
- Fashion # 21 Dainty Look :)
- Fashion# 20 I heart Britain!
- How to NOT GAIN WEIGHT this Holiday Season!
- I spent my Christmas.. Like a Boss!
- Fashion # 19 Christmas Outfit
- Counting your Blessings
- Girly Night out with Arlene (no Dirty Old Man, ple...
- I got Naked!
- Fashion # 18 Red Shorts and glittery blouse
- Christmas Gift Suggestions for your Hubby, boyfrie...
- Christmas Gift Suggestions for your best girl frie...
- Britney Spears - Baby one More Time Look
- It's a rainy Friday! I have so many errands to do!...
- RECIPES (Trinoma) Food Review
- Fashion # 17 simple navy blue dress
- Avril Lavigne Wish you were here make up Look
- Dining out with BFF raiza :)
- Avril Lavigne Wish you were here
- Fashion # 16 Cold hip outfit
- My divisoria experience
- Fashion # 15 blue and yellow
- A Happy Saturday with my family
- My Daily Night Skin Care routine
- My Daily Night Skin Care routine!
- ▼ December (25)