CHANEL inspired sunglasses

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm loving my new shades - Chanel inspired. I bought this in Mongkok, Hongkong for just 30 dollars. I was really disappointed in the Ladies market because I only bought this sunglasses and a Mango-like cheetah scarf. Everything else is so boring, expensive and not fashionable. All in all, I only bought 3 blouses, not on the Ladies market and a blonde eyebrow liner which I will post soon.



It's all about the way you carry it baby, mine looks like Chanel too :)

Mwah! Wearing my shades with my favorite lipstick from Etude House :)

My favorite fashionistas wearing Chanel shades which is why I wanted the shades in the first place.
Here is one of my favorite make up gurus Michelle Phan wearing the original Chanel shades which I choose not to buy because it is not practical.


Post a Comment