You are not SaveD from Cheating

Saturday, February 11, 2012
In life, I have encountered so many people cheating on their loved ones.
Whether they are the hottest girls on earth, beauty queens, sexy girls or even the coolest guy on earth, it is very inevitable.
So many temptations all over this life and even I have a time to think of it. What I remind myself is that, what if that person cheat on me, what would I feel? 
And if you go to the playing field, so many guys are players, that even I who tell myself that I will be the one to play (before I was married) I tend to be the emotional one and I end up being hurt.
Specially now that I am married, there was a time that I was insecure because I thought that it will happen to me, soon or in the future. You can't blame me because of what happened with my family. My husband had a hard time to show me to stop being so afraid.
There was a person who told me that not all guys are the same. I mean he explained it to me much that made me feel better. It took me almost two years to figure myself out, and decided to just live my life with God's love and hope for a better relationship than others have.
Right now I am a Romantic-Realist to know enough that sometimes things happen. Before I was married I always thought that everything is Fairytale-like and actually it is not true. Though I can say me and my husband have something special, something really great, (knock on wood) I am always bound to always be one step ahead or be more open than I was before. I am not saved by anything. I will just hope and pray that God will let me be a good wife and my husband also. I hope that we will be together forever. We will never know what happens with our lives, but I am not saved, and I better should be READY.

This is what Gwyneth Paltrow said on cheating, and I believe it is also true.
‘I am a great romantic – but I also think you can be a romantic and a realist.
‘Life is complicated and long and I know people that I respect and admire and look up to who have had extra-marital affairs.
‘It’s like we’re flawed – we’re human beings and sometimes you make choices that other people are going to judge.
‘That’s their problem but I think that the more I live my life, the more I learn not to judge people for what they do.
‘I think we’re all trying our best but life is complicated.’



Post a Comment