Mosbeau White Underarm and Inner Thigh Cream Review

Friday, February 3, 2012
Hi everyone! Here is a beauty blog for you girls!
Late last year, I had a beauty problem. Because of constant shaving, my underarm looks darker than usual. So what I did I stopped shaving then tried waxing by my own using Veet waxing strips, to my horror, it gave me allergies! So it went even darker. So I panicked and bought this whitening cream.
Now I'm using it for two months already. The packaging said that it will whiten your underarm for 14 days. I don't think so! But I guess it made a difference in my two months of using it. It is also good because it can also be used as a deodorant. But I don't recommend it if you will be active because it might not be good if you sweat a lot. I would recommend this product. It's expensive lng, about P950.


Post a Comment