Wedding Diary: Little Details!

Thursday, May 17, 2012
 My brother in law made this one for the messages of my guests.. just edited our Prenuptial pictures with paper lines.. then print! Later I will go to a printing shop to bind it like a book! :)
Made my headpiece for my six bridesmaids! only costs P40 for the cloth and flower! :)

Thanks to Ate Carlina for designing my dream design for my car! :)

so cute and sophisticated! :) I just bought cute pink and purple ties from a craft shop then printed it with a photopaper.. we have an awesome Canon Printer in my internet shop! :)

I will be posting next week my last 2 wedding diary blog before the big day! Watch Out for it! :)



2 comments:

  1. Awwww! this soooooooo gorgoues! :) can't wait for the fulll detail and the wedding! hehe:)

    ReplyDelete