26th Birthday!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey guys! Will promise to post beauty blog next week! Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm glad to review and reflect myself on what I had accomplished since then. I am a young mom and I have made my own mistakes. Since last year I really gave my 200% on taking care of my kid and I am proud of that. Not that I did not give all my efforts from the first few years, but that time I was thinking on looking for a job or standing by my hubby and supporting him on his business. Anyway, I was browsing through my New Year's wishes,


Things to look forward to this 2012:
1. Gain more friends.
2. Vacation in Hongkong, Manila, Malaysia? 
3. Our most awaited church wedding this June.
4. Honeymoon in Boracay or Palawan
5. More beauty blogs to help and inspire women.
6. More business ventures
7. To be able to pay all my bills.
8. Have time with my sis, bro, mom 
9. Liam finishes his playschool. He will be in Nursery soon. (Time flies so fast)
 

I am happy that in the middle of the year, I already accomplished everything! It's really good to write a list so that you can have a goal.

I am really happy now, although I am struggling on my new business, I am just glad that I am happy and I have my family and friends to support me.

The Power of positive thinking is also very important. Good things happen.

Also being closer to God is one of the biggest key to happiness and fulfillment.

Thank you for another year Lord. Love you. Hope you hear me. Happy 26th to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! you are in 26 birthday? just can't believe that you 26 years old i should call you big siter! hehe:) but don't worry you does really look2 young mom. plus with fashionista n sexy, elegant mommy! :) sorry for late wish but still happy belated birthday to you. i hope all you dream come true n may all the time happiness always stand by you till the end. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your best wishes! I wish you all the best too.. specially for you to find special someone :::))))

    ReplyDelete