Shoulda Woulda Coulda

Friday, October 12, 2012


Happy Saturday Guys! Don't you just love my title? It's one of my favorite title in Sex and the City.

Sometimes U have things that you regret..but me and Cherry vowed that we do the things that we want in life!

So we could not say, Shoulda Woulda Coulda?

Here goes our weekly date! :)

Angry birds!

Shades: Forever 21
Pants Von Dutch
Blouse: Budget Barbie PH/ Sandal Queen

There are so many people who loves to judge...

But all I can say is wtf.. I don't care 




Time to remove my jacket to show off my blouse




Blouse 2 for 180 only :)

Add caption

Cherry said: I'm so hungry 

 
Kare-Kare, Tinolang manok and Calamares




Then we watched a movie together. We had fun watching the movie :) After the movie we went shopping on The Face Shop and Etude House :)



Post a Comment