BEAUTY: ETUDE HOUSE OH M' EYELINER

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Monday Everyone! My son has no class today, so I have the time to make a blog post for Monday. This day is usually so hectic coz it's the start of a work week. Having multiple businesses means scheduling is quite important, but I'll get to that in another day. First up! The Push Up bra of the eyes! My go-to eyeliner.

I bought this Etude House eyeliner coz My Maybelline Eyeliner fave is now phase out. ;(  Etude House being ultra affordable and good quality, I bought this Oh M Eyeliner. I thing it's less than P250.
Since I'm a busy mom, I just don't have the time to put liquid eyeliner because sometimes the liquid liner will scatter all over my eyes, then I have to repeat all over again, with a make up remover, then have to conceal my eyes again...NO TIME FOR THAT.
When I used this product, it exceeded my expectations. Very easy to apply and 10% error.. lol. So you will have 90% chance to perfect your eyeliner in your upper lid. Of course it will not also hurt your budget.
So this is a great eyeliner and hope you will try it.
Hope I helped you on my blog. Stay Tuned for more. Sorry for the delayed blog posts. Very busy! Bye now, have a happy week!



Post a Comment