TREND ALERT: JANUARY TO MARCH 2013

Friday, January 11, 2013



HEY EVERYONE! I WILL BE STARTING A NEW CATEGORY IN MY BLOG, AND THAT IS TREND ALERT. EVERY THREE MONTHS I WILL GIVE YOU THE LATEST TRENDS OF FASHION, AND AT THE SAME TIME I WILL TRY TO FIND AND SELL IT IN MY STORE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR IT.. AND FOR A MUCH MORE CHEAPER PRICE. HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Rhinestones in sheer, denim or tops is still good for 2013.. There's nothing like embellishing your tops for a more pretty get up. 

 One of the best trends, in I think forever, is the lace - vintage blouses. I had been a fan since grade 4. My aunty who lives in New York at that time gave us free clothes from the flea market and I had one of those white blouse that I kept for 6 years of my life. When I see lace, I see sexy-feminine-confident woman. Glad it's back with some of the sexy twists.
 Here is Nicole Andersson wearing lace peplum.. and wearing the latest hot trendy color, Burgundy.

 Peplums is still great for January to March. It gives a sexy hour glass in a woman's body.

 Emerald Green is the color of the year.Who could have known it. But I embraced it. I already have 2 Emerald greens as a stock for Budget Barbie Ph but I will post it next week. I will decide if I sell it or it will be holding on to my closet.
Sheer tops are still wearable for 2013.
yes, the Burgundy pants/skirts. It's such a cool color. Specially on your nails, bags or lips. It's very trendy now. I hope I can find something Burgundy to my supplier.

WELL, THAT'S ABOUT IT. HOPE YOU LOVE IT. THANKS

Post a Comment