Fun Weekend with Soul Sister Cherry

Sunday, January 6, 2013
Hi everyone!  I have 2 days of fashion post for you! This dress from Jetsetter Chic on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jetsetter-Chic/312767382171835

I love my Hipster glasses from my Whatever 21 accessory line from Budget Barbie PH... it's sold out already.

I combined my yellow and black dress with turquoise earrings. I believe yellow and turquoise are a great combination. Also Turquoise is also great with pink and violet shades. :) I am wearing contact lens from Australia. I forgot the name of the brand.

Jetsetter Chic! The owner Lala Perez is an international flight attendant. The name of her clothing store suits her really well.

We watched Sisterakas that day and went to eat ice cream at Creamery Cafe at The Peak, Gaisano Mall.

I love the place. It's really comfortable and homey. The lights are really good for photography.

tsup, mwah

We love dressing up and photography!






friends forever!
This pics were taken last Friday! We went to Abreeza and had major bonding time. Cherry wants to start up her own business.. and what's a friend gotta do is to help and support her. You will all be excited with her new business because it's her passion. :)
Cherry's blouse from Cotton On
Shorts : Mango
Shoes: C and K
Me -Budget Barbie PH
Bag - Forever 21
Shoes : C and K

Tomorrow will be about beauty review. Standby! :)

For more recent pics about me, check my Instagram, I am a certified IG addict now , follow me: farahbudgetbarbieph


Post a Comment