Cold Wednesday

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy New Year everyone! Here is my first post of the year! December was all work work work for me as I was busy with Budget Barbie, Chicken Central, our Inet cafes and renovation of my parlor. So after the holiday, all I did was to work again! Go to DTI to get my business permit. Glam GoddeZ Hair and Nail Salon. Z for Zamora. Cause I'm proud to be one. The first pic has no filter or editing. It's all about my new foundation and I'll talk about it maybe tomorrow :)

So here it is! I also bought make up stuffs to be ready for the upcoming prom clients.

It was raining all day, and you know me, i hate wearing pants. 

Thanks to my sis in law for my Forever 21 bag

Sometimes its hard to look your best when your too busy but I try to, three times a week, so I can post something on my blog! I really am passionate on this blog :)

Knitted blouse: Thrifted P50 only :)
Shorts: Soul Lifestyle
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Watch: Fossil
Lipstick: Wet and Wild - my fave :) will blog about it soon :) so many upcoming blogposts! Watch out!
Specially that I'm having a parlor, more product reviews.

The secret of success is hardwork, and everyday me and hubby do that to achieve our dreams. Hope I inspired many of you girls out there to follow your heart because it is not the destination, it's the journey. You can make your own paradise, its just a matter of how you set your mind to things. Life's really beautiful right now, I thank the Lord for a fruitful 2012. Welcome 2013! Godbless everyone of my readers!



Post a Comment