Nicole Richie Inspired Look

Saturday, July 27, 2013



 Hey everyone! Do you know that Nicole has a new show on youtube? Just type #candidly nicole and I'm sure you're gonna love it! I looovvveeee her and her antics! I really love the episode when she rocked as a back up dancer. It was soo ridiculously funny! :)
Anyway, I already had this polo in my cabinet, inspired by Zara. But when I saw her episode I got so excited to wear this look! I was so busy going to the gym and now when I had a time to go out to celebrate my bday with my sister, I can finally nail the look! 
 Here is my look
Shades: Forever 21
Polo: from my friends online store: triple S collection
Shoes: C and K




 We had dinner with my hubby, Liam, sis and her hubby! I just wanna tell you guys that I'm going to be an aunt soon! :) I'm so happy for her. :) I hope it's a boy so Liam will have a playmate :)
Here is Liam with his OA smile. haha
Here is Nicole Richie on the ear piercing episode! I love love love her! :)


Post a Comment