Moving On with Ann Marie

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey Everyone! Happy Sunday! How is everyone's weekend? Mine's hectic! Last Saturday, I had two make-up sessions, and sooo many errands to doo.. I did it all by myself. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. But still find some time for shopping @ Charles and Keith. Look at the gray heels I'm wearing! So nice! I promise this will be the last pair of shoes I will buy for this year. (crossing my fingers.) I'm just completing all the neutral colored heels for everyday look.


So here is my look for my errands last Saturday. Actually, when I was running around, due to so many things to do, I wear slippers of course. Running with heels is not practical. The yellow blouse is from my closet. I got this blouse for 3 years. I really love the blouse. Got it for only P300.

Bag -Forever 21 (time to change)
Shoes - Charles and Keith (got it on sale!)


Decided to have lunch date with my childhood friend Annmarie. The title is all about Ann Marie Moving On with her life. Right now she is a single mom/career woman. I really am so proud of her for being so strong from what happened to her past. She still stands graceful and always happy.
We had been friends since Grade 4 actually. It's been a long time. Although we had a rough time a few years ago, we believe that right now we are doin really good. 
Of course, I gladly offered her new make over, so that she will really glow. :) I taught her some of my beauty secrets, and she really looked beautiful. The everyday make up should be fresh and light. 
She really looks young and very blooming. Shaping her eyebrows really framed her face. Applying on bb cream and light lipstick made her hot! I used bronzer on her cheeks just right for her morena skin. 

Here she is lookin' happy with the results. :)
She actually needs moderate amount of make up. :) She just needs a nice coverage for her skin.


We had a lot of fun that day. But it was cut short because I have a make up schedule with my cousin April for her prom :)

So here is my cousin, she looks a little bit Korean. I just made her make up light and fresh just like what I see in Youtube. :) OMG! She's a big girl now! Time is gold! :) Can't believe that she's 3rd year HS!


Post a Comment