The New Blair Waldorf :)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Don't we all miss Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, the super fashionista and terrible person-but-you-still-really-love-her?
Just want to share to you my guilty pleasure, Hart of Dixie!
But! It's pretty much very far from New York City, because it's in Bluebell, Alabama!
As they say there will always be a Blair Waldorf in every part of our lives! LOL

Here's the story of the series based on the CW website:
Season two returns with fast-talking New Yorker Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson), whose carefully planned life as a cardio-thoracic surgeon in New York City somehow went awry. Zoe is now officially a general practitioner in tiny BlueBell, Alabama, where the neighbors take care of one another, the mailman knows your name, there’s a parade every Tuesday…but the townsfolk still aren’t quite sure what to make of Dr. Zoe Hart. Yet she won’t let that discourage her from being the best GP in the country.
Last season, arriving in quaint, picturesque Bluebell, Zoe warmed to town golden boy, George Tucker (Scott Porter), and clashed with Dr. Brick Breeland (Tim Matheson). Zoe’s presence will continue to cause friction with Brick’s daughter Lemon (Jaime King) -- the sweet southern belle that struggles to keep things civil with Zoe, especially after George calls off his wedding with Lemon, and all of BlueBell blames Dr. Hart.
Zoe lives in the guesthouse of her best friend and Bluebell’s mayor, Lavon Hayes (Cress Williams), her confidant and steadfast supporter. Next door, local bad-boy and mischievous charmer Wade Kinsella (Wilson Bethel) sparks a little fire within Zoe that leads to romance, despite the torch she carries for George.





 At first, it was kind-a boring to me, but as I continued watching the next episodes, I certainly loved it. I like how cute, beautiful and charming Rachel Bilson is, specially her chemistry with bartender Wade, which I was against at first, but they do have super chemistry. Zoey's outfits are more darker, plain but sleek minimalist looks, while Lemon, the new Blair Waldorf,played by the super beautiful Jaime King is more fashionable, classy and experimental. Her hair is so perfect, and what about the accessories? So fab!
 At first you might hate Lemon, but as the story will tell you, she has her reasons why she is like that. I understand her. I love Lemon.

 So, I really look forward on every next episode of the show, even though sometimes I press forward on the super country-like themed parties, makes me wanna puke, but the over-all story is so realistic and beautiful.
Hope you all try to watch Hart of Dixie!


Catch me on Instagram: farahbudgetbarbieph

Check out my clothing store: Budget Barbie PH

https://www.facebook.com/BudgetBarbiePh?ref=hl

My multiply: www.BudgetBarbiePH.multiply.com


My Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/farahbarbaraz


my twitter: itsmefarahZ


my tumblr: http://farahbarbaracancioz.tumblr.com/


Post a Comment