Secret for a Beautiful Hair

Monday, February 4, 2013


Hey Everyone! I just want to share a wonderful and very thrifty recipe for soft and beautiful hair. 
My hairdresser in my salon told me that he uses vinegar and conditioner in her hair that's why she has a beautiful hair even if it's colored.




YOU WILL NEED: 

2 tablespoon conditioner

2 TABLESPOON OF VINEGAR ALSO.


There's no much difference on your everyday routine. Just add vinegar in your conditioner and leave it on for 5 minutes. Make sure that you rinse very well so that you will not smell like vinegar. :) I already tried it and it's really true. I already knew this weeks ago but I tried it to myself first before I will suggest it in my blog. 

Hope you will all try it and message me, comment or rate this beauty blog.

New stuffs in my store Budget Barbie Ph.. please check it out. Happy Tuesday!

https://www.facebook.com/BudgetBarbiePh?ref=hl


for my outfit posts check out my Instagram.. its more updated! farahbudgetbarbieph

Post a Comment