My Wedding Day UNCUT LOL

Thursday, February 7, 2013


HEY LOVES! Just want to share to you some of my UNCUT wedding pics taken by my kuya. Wedding Day is fun and neurotic at the same time. This was the only time I was so OC about something. It was so important to me cause I wanted my dream wedding. I also would want my husband to be happy with the result because he gave me freedom with the financial aspect of the wedding. I'm a realistic but creative kind of bride. I want my dream wedding but not the extravagant one because I will just waste it all for just a day. I want my wedding to be personal, charming, beautiful, classy and would fit both of our personalities.

All in all, I had my dream wedding. I have my groom, my son and of course, my mom who came all the way from New York for this wedding. Also to my lovely sister and to my loving Kuya. To my father also who gave a wonderful speech on my wedding. My in-laws who spoils me always. To all my friends and relatives who came to my wedding, Thanks a lot!  I love you all.





























































THE AFTERMATH:











HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT. FOR MORE PICS CHECK OUT MY OTHER WEDDING BLOG POSTS.


Catch me on Instagram: farahbudgetbarbieph

Check out my clothing store: Budget Barbie PH
https://www.facebook.com/BudgetBarbiePh?ref=hl

My multiply: www.BudgetBarbiePH.multiply.com

My Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/farahbarbaraz

my twitter: itsmefarahZ

my tumblr: http://farahbarbaracancioz.tumblr.com/ 

Post a Comment