Girly Weekend!

Monday, March 11, 2013




Hi everyone! Last weekend was full of girl bonding moments!
Last Friday, me and my loves Arlene had a chill night at MTS Jickong, to catch up and drink beer. LOL
That's sooo not me. I love Tanduay Ice in plain.

 We love looking beautiful! We love to take care of ourselves.
 Then last Saturday, I went to my Kaberks Aissa's Baby Shower. Its been a  long time since we spend time together because of our busy schedules.

 We had been friends since Highschool!
SO OUR GROUP WON 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES! LOVE! HEHEHE. COMPETETIVE GROUP MUCH!
THEN LAST SUNDAY, I HAD A PHOTOSHOOT WITH MY COUSIN FOR BUDGET BARBIE PH. ME AS THE STYLIST, MAKE UP ARTIST AND BUSINESSWOMAN. MY COUSIN HASMIN AS THE COMEDIAN AND MODEL. LOL! AFTERWARDS WE SANG OUR HEARTS OUT WITH VIDEOKE. MY HUBBY BOUGHT ME A NEW VIDEOKE WITH SUPER NEW SONGS.

I HAD  A LOVELY WEEKEND. HOPE YOU HAD YOURS TOO! 


Post a Comment