My new favorite restaurant ---SINUGBOX----

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope you all had a good midweek! Thankfully I had a blessed day today.
I have a new favorite restaurant that I wanna share to all of you Davaoenos. I discovered a super yummy place, its in Obrero.. :) A simple place called Sinugbox. 

BUT before that, heres my outfit from yesterday.

Blouse: from Soul 
Skirt - Budget Barbie PH
Heels - Charles and Keith
Bag - Charles and Keith
I belong with the table cloth! LOL. But mine is pink.



 If you are wondering about my new beach wavy hair, I only twisted it with a ponytail for an hour. I achieved the natural wavy hair without heat. :)
Hope you love my look!

                                                        Here's my forever love and date!
SAY HI TO MY PIMPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD! LOL

I LOVE YOU HUBBY! We just love to eat and eat!

So here is their pork ribs. Pretty much big in size and costs only P169 so yummy, soft, tender. Just can't get enough!

CHICKEN AND THIGH BARBEQUE - P89 SO YUMMY TOO :)

ME BEING EXCITED

THE ICED TEA COSTS P50 LOOK HOW BIG IT IS! WE CAN SHARE WITH OUR DATES!

THE FINALE.... YUM YUM YUM..  EVERYTHING ---- P308!!! SULIT!

What is so great about it is that the place is not crowded, they have a clean and nice comfort room, they have HD TV with cable, and very fast internet connection/WIFI.

So now its my current favorite restaurant. :)

Check out Sinugbox guys!



Post a Comment