Oz and the thrifted floral blouse

Tuesday, March 12, 2013



Hi everyone! Happy Midweek! Here's my outfit from yesterday! I love it coz its simple and sexy at the same time! 

 Bag from Charles and Keith
Shoes - C and K also
Skirt - Budget Barbie PH
Jacket - Forever 21
Blouse - thrifted
 I love my thrifted blouse! So Forever 21. 
When I was in college, my friends use to call me the 'Queen of Ukay Ukay'
SO nice that I'm still very good at it!
I love to mix and match everything. You don't have to buy expensive clothes to look good. That's why I made my store Budget Barbie PH coz I want girls to have accesible clothes without hurting our budget. We girls panaman don't like to use clothes over and over. LOL. But it's also good to have classic staples in your closet. Like blazers, black dress, or skirts.

 Me and my hubby went out on a date and watched Oz and the Great Witch. Was so disappointed with the movie. I can score it 6/10 coz it did not satisfy the violence and the adventure that I was looking forward to.
Hope you have a happy mid week so far! Let's thank the Lord for everything he has done for us!


Post a Comment